Job Title: Operations Administrator
Location: London (Hammersmith)
Full time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week (with flexible working)
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
The Operations Administrator will support the Missions and Equipment Manager and the Director of Operations with the smooth running of international operational activity for the charity.
- You will support with all administration related to the Overseas Operations department to organise and execute overseas missions, such as researching and holding flights, ordering, packing and transporting equipment consumable kits, and making accommodation reservations for each mission and training placement.
- You will prepare documentation prior to each mission and upload data, photos and debrief documentation after each mission.
- You will assist with administrative requirements related to medical volunteer recruitment for missions, including applying for volunteer visas and supporting with arrangements for medical escort volunteer accommodation for safe patient transfer.
- You will assist with the administration requirements for governance and finance, such as maintaining patient data and the equipment database, and supporting with preparing purchase orders.
- The successful candidate will be an excellent administrator comfortable working in a hands-on logistics and administrative role.
- You will have strong administrative skills using Word, Excel and Outlook with excellent attention to detail.
- You will have excellent communication, be personable in your approach and able to adapt your style to different audiences.
- You will be able to multi-task under pressure, use your initiative to prioritise your work and be a team player, with a flexible approach. Due to the international logistics element of Chain of Hope, you will understand the necessity and importance of getting things done quickly and efficiently and that there will be some requirement to do some of these hours flexibly.
The role is office based at Chain of Hope’s office: 1 Lyric Square, London, W6 0NB which is a two-minute walk from Hammersmith station.
Email applications with cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org